Westminster Insurance Bad Faith Attorneys
- I’ve paid my insurance premiums faithfully, how could the insurance company deny my claim?
- I am NOT the one responsible for the accident, yet the insurance company won’t talk to me!
- My insurance agent won’t return my calls and I’m getting stuck paying the medical expenses!
Does this sound familiar? Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always have their policyholders’ best interests at heart. While they expect you to pay your premiums on time, when it comes to paying a claim, they lack the same loyalty. These tactics are sadly very common and are known as bad faith tactics. Luckily, bad faith insurance tactics are against the law.
When an insurance company denies or delays your claim unfairly, it is important to contact an experienced Colorado bad faith insurance dispute attorney immediately. At Reisch Law Firm, our bad faith lawyers understand that insurance matters are often complicated. We don’t let insurance companies give our clients the runaround and we don’t let them deny their claims without cause.
“You’re in Good Hands with Allstate.”
“Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is There.”
These slogans make insurance policyholders feel protected, safe, and secure. Yet nothing could be farther from the truth, and insurance companies routinely protect their company’s bottom line BEFORE they protect their policyholders.
Allstate was under investigation by the NAIC for unfair settlements in over 45 states. And State Farm was found to routinely offer low-ball settlements to policyholders after CNN performed an 18-month investigation of the insurance giant.
Colorado Insurance Companies’ Bad Faith Tactics
When insurance companies engage in bad faith tactics, accident victims are the ones who suffer. Insurance companies often:
- Deny claims
- Delay payments
- Refuse to answer phone calls
- Repeatedly lose paperwork
- Ignored medical information vital to claim
- Sent claimant for unnecessary medical exams or paperwork
- Drag out claims process
- Offering low-ball settlements
- Failing to defend against third party claim
- Failing to conduct reasonable investigation
- Canceling a policy after a claim is made
- Purposely targeting high-cost claims for denials
Colorado Bad Faith Insurance Dispute Attorneys
When an insurance company denies or delays your claim, it can put you and your family in financial distress. During this difficult time, the Colorado bad faith insurance attorneys at Reisch Law Firm will be on your side. Our lawyers are skilled at handling all types of insurance claims, including auto, life, home, and medical.
Call the Westminster bad faith insurance dispute attorneys at Reisch Law Firm today at 1-303-291-0555 for a FREE initial consultation.
The insurance bad faith attorneys at Reisch Law Firm have successfully represented injured individuals and their families in Westminster, Arvada, Boulder, Commerce City, Northglenn, Broomfield, Berkley, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Thornton, Denver, Lakewood, and throughout the State of Colorado.