Mr. Winegar holds on firmly to his native Floridian roots but is an active and proud member of the Colorado community. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2010 from the University of Florida Warrington College of Business before moving on to earn his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in Coral Gables, Florida.
Mr. Winegar began his professional career as a plaintiff’s personal injury attorney and has never wavered in his commitment to representing the injured individual. Before joining the Reisch Law Firm, Mr. Winegar worked at a medical malpractice firm in Orlando, Florida specializing in birth related injuries and trauma.
Outside of the office and courtroom, Mr. Winegar enjoys spending time with family and friends in the outdoors hiking and skiing, and attending live sporting events, music shows, and food festivals.
BAR ADMISSIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State of Florida Bar
- State of Colorado Bar
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Young Lawyers Division
- Jewish Federation Young Leadership Program
- Denver Bar Association
- The American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.